We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy, complying with the Data Protection Act 1998, sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Information CollectedWe may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and / or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
CookiesWhen we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
Cookies we use:
Third party cookies
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.